Man United’s Eric Bailly among AC Milan’s four alternatives to Sven Botman

0

The January 2022 transfer window is open (find out when it closes here), and there’s a lot of gossip swirling about who’s moving where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz on rumors, whereabouts and, of course, the deals!

TOP STORY: Milan considers alternatives to Botman

Lille issued a no-intervention warning for the in-demand center-back Sven botman, who had been heavily linked with AC Milan and Newcastle United.

Calciomercato, however, says that the Rossoneri have a shortlist of four other players they will be looking to sign in place of the Dutchman.

Milan have a long-standing interest in Paris Saint-Germain Abdou Diallo, and the report claims it persists, although a move could only materialize if the French giants are willing to loan the defender, who played in Senegal’s 1-0 victory over Zimbabwe in the Coupe d ‘ Africa of Nations Monday.

Next on the list is Manchester United Eric Bailly, following reports elsewhere that the Ivorian international is frustrated with the lack of opportunities he has had at Old Trafford in recent times. This continued under Ralf Rangnick, with Bailly having managed just four Premier League starts all season.

Tottenham Hotspur Japhet Tanganga Also mentioned, along with the 22-year-old, was another defender who didn’t always find Premier League minutes easy to come by during this tenure.

Finally, 19-year-old center-back Empoli and Italy’s Under-20 international Mattia Viti Milan is also of interest.

– FC 100: Messi, Lewandowski are n ° 1; Dominatrix in the Premier League
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN + (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Access immediately

LIVE BLOG

10:28 GMT: Isco “refused to accept one of the offers he received” to leave Real Madrid during the January transfer window, Marca reports, preferring to wait until the summer, when his contract expires.

The newspaper quotes the player’s agents who responded with a blunt “this team does not fit into the plans we have for Isco” when told of any interest so far, with Serie A Fiorentina being the last club to have made contact.

The 29-year-old playmaker – who has barely played for Madrid this season – is hopeful that being a free agent next summer will increase his chances of joining a top club that will compete for the trophies.

10.04 GMT: Barcelona have had talks on a January move for the former Chelsea midfielder Oscar, according to TNT Sports Brazil.

Oscar, 30, has been playing for the Chinese side of the Port of Shanghai since 2017 after five years in the Premier League. However, he now wishes to return to Europe and would be prepared to accept a reduced salary to do so.

Barca have reportedly discussed a move with their agent, Kia Joorabchian, but are unwilling to commit to anything at this window stage. The Catalan club favors other positions, with the coach Xavi hernandez keen to add another striker to the squad, but haven’t completely ruled out reviewing a move for Oscar later this month.

The main issue Barca face this month is their salary cap. Philippe Coutinhomoved to Aston Villa and Samuel umtitIthe renewal of the contract enabled them to register 55 million euros of signature Ferran Torres this week, but other arrivals will depend on departures.

09:33 GMT: Real Madrid midfielder Toni kroos has said he wants to continue at the Bernabeu beyond his current contract.

Kroos, 32, becomes a free agent in June 2023 and wants to end his career with Los Blancos. The Germany international joined Madrid from Bayern Munich in the summer of 2014 for around € 30million and has since won two league titles and three Champions League trophies.

“I want to end my career at Real Madrid and it will happen,” he told Sky Germany. “I will only focus on this club. This is my eighth season here and it’s an amazing relationship that I would never risk. I know what I have at this club and the club knows what it’s got with. me. At some point we will speak in a very relaxed manner. Trust is the basis of everything. “

However, Kroos added that certain conditions must be met before extending his contract with Madrid.

“I still feel perfectly fine, but a number of things have to happen,” he said. “The first thing is that the level of the team and mine have to match. The second, that my physical form has to be there. And the third, that my desire has to be there. When all these things come together, we are going to talk. . We’ll talk at some point and if not, I still have a contract until 2023. “

09.19 GMT: Goalkeeper on Rayo Vallecano Dimitrievski stole is not aware of any interest from Barcelona amid reports he is on the Catalan club’s radar.

The North Macedonian international has not been in Rayo’s last two games, suggesting he could leave in the January transfer window.

“Hearing things like this makes you happy and grateful because I have surely done something right,” he told AS. “But I am very focused on working for the team and continue to add. I have no information [regarding Barcelona’s interest] and directly I would not want to know it because it can affect my daily life. I am a very calm and serious person. Barcelona ring today, Atletico tomorrow, but we have to stay focused. I trained well, played well … and whatever needs to happen will come. Obviously everyone wants to improve and play for a great team, but I’m very focused on Rayo. “

Dimitrievsky, 29, went on to explain that he had missed Rayo’s last two games with a minor injury. He has a contract with Rayo until June 2024.

08:55 GMT: Fabrizio Romano reports that Inter Milan hope to have the midfielder Marcelo Brozovic sign a new contract in January.

Brozovic, 29, is a free agent in 2022 and has yet to agree to the terms. The Croatia international has caught the attention of many top European clubs but is keen to stay at Inter.

08.22 GMT: Atletico Madrid have shortlisted four men to replace Kieran Trippier led by Valence Daniel Wass and that of Chelsea Cesar Azpilicueta, sources told ESPN.

Trippier joined Newcastle last week in an initial deal initially worth £ 12million plus additions with Atletico boss Diego Simeone, admitting he was sad to see the international English depart, but that it was “time to look ahead and find alternatives to make things work.”

Sources told ESPN the process led to the identification of four possible candidates with Wass and Azpilicueta joined by Arsenal. Cedric Soares and wolves Nelson semedo.

Atletico are holding conversations with representatives of the four players to determine which option is the most feasible.

08:00 GMT: Tottenham Hotspur in talks with Wolves to sign winger Adama traore in a deal that could be worth around £ 20million, sources told ESPN.

The 25-year-old is interested in a move to north London and Spurs boss Antonio Conte is keen to strengthen his squad this month after being alarmed by a series of disappointing displays since taking over from Nuno Espirito Santo in November.

Traore still has 18 months on the contract and Wolves are ready to take advantage of a player who sees his future elsewhere.

Reports in Spain have suggested Barcelona may be interested in Traore. This would complicate the situation as Traore has close ties to the club being born in the city before rising through the ranks at Camp Nou before leaving for Aston Villa in 2015.

However, sources told ESPN that Spurs are optimistic about their chances of signing Traore, who is seen by Conte as a solid back-wing option in his preferred 3-4-3 system.

player

1:24

Don Hutchison is reacting to reports Tottenham are considering a move for Wolves winger Adama Traore.

PAPER GOSSIP (by Danny Lewis)

– Following the news that Lorenzo Insigne will join Toronto at the end of his contract with Napoli, the Serie A team are already looking for a new winger, reports Calciomercato. Feyenoord Luis Sinisterra is the man they have their eyes on, Napoli sporting director Cristiano Giuntoli is expected to make contact with the Colombian’s agents in the coming days.

– Sky Sports Deutschland suggested Borussia Dortmund look into Freiburg Nico Schlotterbeck and Zurich Becir Omeragic as they aim to strengthen at the rear. A move for the former would need around € 25million this summer, with Bayern Munich and some Premier League clubs also showing interest. It is suggested that AC Milan, Lyon and Sevilla consider the latter option.

– Newcastle United have opened talks with Stade de Reims over France U-20 striker Hugo ekitike, as reported by Sky Sports, which adds that the Magpies want a leader before facing Watford on Saturday. The 17-year-old made his Reims debut in August but has already scored eight goals and three assists in 17 Ligue 1 appearances this season. Discussions would have been positive for an agreement that could approach 35 million euros.

– More than four clubs plan to sign Borussia Mönchengladbach midfielder Denis zakaria in July, according to Fabrice Romano, with the Swiss international expected to be a free agent by then. Manchester United are interested but have yet to make an official offer to Gladbach.

– Lyon will look to recruit left-back Paris Saint-Germain Layvin kurzawa if Chelsea remembers Emerson palmieri of his early loan, reports Foot Mercato. There is a possibility that the Italy international will be brought back to Stamford Bridge after Ben Chilwell’s injury, so Lyon are preparing what to do if they lose him. They have already made contact with representatives of Kurzawa, who is ready to leave PSG.

– Australia International Milos Degenek at confirmed that he leaves the Red Star in Belgrade. With compatriot Aussie center-back Harry Souttar out for the season with a knee injury, the 27-year-old is said to be looking for regular first-team football in a bid to solidify his position with the Socceroos ahead of the World Cup 2022. Cup.

Share.

About Author

Comments are closed.